Tuesday, March 18, 2008

a place for me

Sometimes I stay up late n wonder will I have a place in heaven
I had done had dirty thoughts in my mind is da age of seven
Will dere b a place fa me
Wanted ta kill my father fa leaven me b4 I even turned three
Grew up angry n bitter
So in heaven will dis make me loser
I hope im a winner
Can da lord forgive such a sinner
A young man dat dreamt of bloody hands
who got trills from seeing da pain of anotha man
was I ever da keeper of my brotha man
did I eva even look afta anotha man
or was it all about me
I wonder does da lord weep fa my soul wen he looks down at me
Cuz im da one dat wanted ta down dat G
See him on da ground slain
Watch da blood drip out from every individual vain
I wonder is dis why I feel so much pain
I wonder where I will go wen da lord turns the power off on my game
Where can I go ta get away from dis pain
Staren up at my father screamin out my pain in da rain
If itz mind ova matter den I should feel no pain
Stare down at my wrist wonderin should I cut out dis vain
Head spinning no answers ta my questions
Heaven is my ultimate goal did I forget ta mention
Let not dese words dat I speak deter you from wat im tryin ta say
Up in heaven on da clouds is where I want my body ta lay
But I wonder from all da things I did and said
Will my father stretch out his hands n say ay my feet u may rest your head
Why must we feel so much heart ache n sarrow
Consequences fa livin taday cuz we aint promised tamarow
Dis life on earth aint even ours it barrowed
Now I understand y dey say parting is such sweet sarrow
Cuz just cuz we here taday don’t mean we will be here tamarow
So taday ill live my life da only way that I can
In hopes dat if I die I will see my father stretch out his mighty hand
So that I mite just sit at his feet
I hope that when dere will b a place for me


Dnb fa life 22

No comments: